“Be” at London STAR Conference Key messages
“Be” joined yesterday the XVII London STAR Conference organized by Borsa Italiana. Herein after the key messages presented by the Group Chairman Carlo Achermann to the financial community:
1. Road to 2019, Enlarge client base to boost revenue portfolio
- Diversification of client base and reinforcement of leadership in consulting for the Financial Industry;
- Focus on the main European Financial Institutions (+ 20% revenue increase on the 2° customer, +70% on other customer’s portfolio in Italy as at 30.09, in consulting segment);
- Increase of volumes from the near-shore site in Poland (assigned a C.M. ICT infrastructure three-year contract for €/mln 11, launched the Salesforce Competence Centre in Warsaw);
- Signed new international partnerships with key solution providers (e.g. Murex, July 2017);
- Confirmed significant contracts with Central Institutes related to important business areas (e.g. BundesBank, SWIFT Payment Infrastructure Support, July 2017);
- Strengthened the leadership in some of the key topics in the Financial Services Industry: Payment Service Directive II and MIFID II (supporting the major market operators and industry associations).
2. Accelerating M&A Process in Europe
- DACH region. All the acquired companies continue to grow (Be TSE DE, FIMAS, Be TSE Austria, R&L, Be TSE Swiss). In the medium terms: organic growth leveraging on new skills/competences and M&A with high-specialization targets (10-15 €/mln);
- Spain. Paystrat opened a dynamic market, full of business opportunities. Interest to evaluate synergies with medium-size companies (20-35 €/mln), close to Be in terms of culture and business context;
- United Kingdom. Ambition to be part of significant projects in the Brexit context. The organic growth can be supported through on-boarding new well-known industry talents; M&A initiatives are under evaluation related to medium-size targets (10-30 €/mln);
- Italy. Growth by opportunity, with particular attention to high-size dossiers when synergic with the current business perimeter or relevant to companies with important assets in the digital context.