Why should you become part of the Be team?
Be is a Leading European Business Consultancy and IT Services company dedicated to the ever-evolving financial services ecosystem. A wide range of services is offered to Banks, Insurance companies, and Processors in the Financial Industry – leveraging on strong and valuable partnerships with market leaders. We serve our clients by helping them to shape their journey through offering specialist content advice, digital services, innovatively orchestrating end to end solutions, and providing application lifecycle services.
Our consultants shape the financial landscape of today and the future. We build on talented people forming leading specialists in the Financial Industry. Our people stand out for their domain knowledge, can do attitude and commitment to live by client pace and culture.
We are looking for you to strengthen our team in Munich, Frankfurt am Main, Stuttgart, Vienna & Zurich.
Job offer details
For a customer project we are looking for a specialist in the field of active directory in a full-time position.
The contract is limited from 01.07.2021 – 30.04.2022, working location is Munich.
What are typical tasks?
- Maintenance and operation of productive and further non-productive Active Directory stages
- Schema extensions in both productive and non-productive stages due to the introduction or maintenance of new software products (experience shows that at least 3 updates per year take place)
- Short-term set-up of new stages in the context of schema extensions
- Extensive coordination, testing and integration with application owners regarding the use of Active Directory as a central directory service by their products (experience shows at least 4-5 integrations per year)
- Maintenance and operation of productive Microsoft Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) integrated into Active Directory.
- Conceptual support for the connection of the Microsoft Active Directory to cloud structures
What do you bring?
- Profound knowledge of C/S infrastructures (especially Windows server systems, workstations and peripherals) as well as of setting up and operating a public key infrastructure (PKI).
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and certificate-based usage scenarios (signature, encryption, authentication) as well as cryptographic knowledge (symmetric/asymmetric/hybrid)
- Many years of practical experience in setting up and operating complex and heterogeneous test environments with a focus on Microsoft software products
- Extensive knowledge of C/S infrastructure security (system hardening; patch management; auditing; logging; encryption; high availability solutions etc.)
- Comprehensive knowledge of life cycle management (SW, HW and service portfolio) as well as the supporting management disciplines (requirements management, integration management and IT service processes, especially change, incident and problem)
- Good German (fluent)
- English for the business area
Do not wait any longer
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you personally.
Please send your complete documents to firstname.lastname@example.org