Full time in permanent position to start immediately
Are you passionate about software products and developing them? Are you looking for a new challenge where you are responsible for a team and one of our products as Technical Lead? You like to work in an agile setting with a consistent and growing team? Then you should come on board with us!
Why should you become part of the team?
The European Be Group supports the leading financial service providers for the achievement of complex transformations processes.
As a result of our strong market position in the DACH region and our high qualified specialists, we support our customers by redesigning business models and by helping them to adapt to the sector-specific and regulatory requirements. Our operating and growing European team links branch knowledge with wide practical experience and works together with global players. Our consultants shape the today´s and future´s financial landscape.
Our biggest challenge stands in constantly encouraging talents, passion, discipline and energy, to encounter the complexity of a fast-changing world. Therefore, we are looking for you as qualified member to strengthen our team in Munich, Frankfurt On The Main, Stuttgart, Vienna, Zurich.
What are typical tasks of a Technical Lead Developer?
- You develop in an experienced team (approx. 10 developers) and support the entire development process.
- As a know-how carrier you also support technology decisions.
- You take part in lead meetings (architects, Scrum teams): analysis, requirements coordination, design, delivery.
- You also support the RFP response by actively participating in the concept development for the new offerings.
- You also consider architecture issues of the software solutions and how they can be commissioned and operated.
- You analyze and solve technical as well as application problems.
- You will provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentoring.
- As part of the software engineering team, you will take full responsibility for design, development, testing, troubleshooting, and production viability with us.
What do you bring to the table?
- A completed IT-oriented education (HTL, technical school, university)
- Several years of professional experience as a senior or lead developer (5+ years)
- A good technical skillset and extensive experience in Java development with common technologies like Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, RESTful Services etc.
- Experience with relational databases like MSSQL, Oracle, …
- Experience with web technologies like Vue.js, Angular, …
- You are open to new technologies and can quickly learn new topics.
- You have the ability to analyze customer requirements and derive software functional specifications as well as software requirements specifications based on customer requirements.
- As a hands-on personality with strong social skills you are used to act independently & solution-oriented.
- German & English fluent in written and spoken are required.
- Gross annual salary from EUR 65.000,- with readiness for overpayment in case of suitable qualification.
- 30 days vacation
- Flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours
- Company events
- Fruit & drinks
- Good work-life balance
- Modern office in central location, easy to reach by public transport
Do not wait any longer
We are looking forward to receiving your application and meeting you personally.
Please send your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org