Over the past few years, a large number of regulatory and risk-controlling measures has led to dramatic adjustments in the financial sector and will have a lasting effect on business models. These changes that have affected companies’ revenues and costs have significantly altered the process landscape.
The financial crisis has permanently changed the banking landscape and this development has not yet reached its end. Through cross-country cooperation with our customers in various projects and ongoing further education, our experts remain up-to-date on the changes in all topics concerning regulatory requirements. We use our acquired knowledge for our customers in the financial sector and support them in the implementation of numerous regulatory requirements in the fields of compliance of internal organization and business / IT processes, regulatory reporting, data governance and data quality management – via our consulting and implementation competencies as well as our own product solutions.
A holistic approach to implementing new projects is our decisive success factor. In addition to the legal requirements and best-practice solutions, we always bear the unique situation of our customers in mind. Our experts in the Risk & Regulation team can provide the necessary support in a variety of aspects.
What we offer you as a service:
- Latest information on regulatory changes
- Full or partial implementation of national and international supervisory regulations in your company (including “impact” analysis, pre-study, implementation and final documentation)
- Individual assessment and examination of projects under regulatory aspects
- Gap analyses on the implementation of current regulatory regulations, such as the minimum requirements for risk management
- Analysis and adjustment of your internal control system
- Introduction of risk-adjusted corporate management approaches
- Investigation and certification of valuation of risk models, including rating procedures and model validation
- Design of commercial, credit and risk management and collateral management processes
- Support for the selection of IT systems and their systems’ integration
- Support for automation / digitalization of regulatory reporting workflows
- Implementation of software solution for regulatory reporting on EMIR, FinfraG and MiFiD II / MiFiR
- Regulatory reporting