Our IT consulting services are geared to deliver realistic and resilient project implementations, which modernize your IT infrastructure and landscape, with a dedication and focus on achieving your goals. Cost consciousness, time to market and customer orientation are the key aspects that drive us.
IT architecture analysis and planning
- Structured analysis taking individual requirements, goals and focus into account.
- Vendor- and solution selection processes, e.g. RFI/RFP procurement, management and delivery of Proof of Concept (PoC) projects.
- Design of realistic and short-term project plans, as well as long-term roadmaps.
- Development of decision-making tools and criteria for management boards.
Project consulting, methods and management
- Role driven project staffing, agile or traditional service delivery methods.
- Setup of a Project Management Office (PMO).
- Introduction of cross-functional resources and control processes, ensuring maximum return.
- License management and Service Level Agreement (SLA) control.
Test Management and Test Factory
- Benchmark analysis for testing maturity levels and deviations.
- Support in transformation and expansion of the test frameworks.
- Development of testing factory concepts and test processes, implementation and operation of test factories
- Creation and expansion of automated test procedures
- Implementation of custom software (open systems and Mainframe), from functional specification to Go Live
- Application of different project methodologies, from agile software development with Scrum to classic implementation models
- Establishment of tailored delivery models, either onsite, remote in Germany, or nearshore implementation
Our IT consulting services are based on a profoundly structured methodology, which can be adapted to your specific needs and requirements, ensuring optimal results that provide a sustainable advantage, and ensuring that you can achieve your goals and objectives.